Batch Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
I need YOUR apps!
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message I need YOUR apps! 
Hello everyone!

I am sure you have seen the OneOS topic by me (http://batch.xoo.it/t4602-OneOS-The-new-Batch-OS.htm). If you have not, go check it out before reading this.

Anyway, I have plans to make an online app store (OAS) for OneOS, and I need your help. If you would like to have your batch app featured in OneOS, please reply to this topic with a link to where I can download a BATCH file only.

REQUIREMENTS:
You CANNOT use
Code:
exit
in your batch file. You MUST use
Code:
goto EOF
and put a :EOF label in your batch script and you MUST put that at the end of your code.

If any external commands are needed (eg batbox), please note that in your reply and ill add it into OneOS.

Thanks so much!

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre en citant
Message I need YOUR apps! 
We can also use.
Code:
exit /b

Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it and I will update my post when I get home.

Message APP STORE IS NOW ONLINE 
The app store is now online!

It took me 11 hours but I finally got it! Just update to the latest version of OneOS at http://docfox.nfox.co/oneos.html, make an account, get to desktop, open all programs then click on apps!

3rd party installations for developers can be found under App Store. If you are planning to make apps, I recommend studying how the system works.

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP with developing an app, contact me on skype: webpxt , or PM me Very Happy

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Copyright 2008 - 2016 // Batch